eyeliner makeup,

Wake Up With Perfect Eyeliner Always!

11:27 PM Elnaz 1 Comments


Beverly Hills Permanent Makeup.jpg

I love wearing makeup, but one thing that has always troubled me is eyeliner. No matter how carefully I use the pencil, the eyeliner always ends up jagged and smudged. The haphazard line also ends up running off much before the end of the day, making my eyes look dark and shadowed.

And God save me when I get it into my head to try a more dramatic look for a party. Every attempt at a winged eyeliner always falls flat almost literally and only accentuates the dark circles beneath my eyes.

An advertisement for permanent eyeliner caught my eye recently and I couldn’t resist a casual visit to Beverly Hills Permanent Makeup. The makeup artist sat down with me and discussed my concerns in detail. She asked how I would like to wear the eyeliner and if I fancied having a line on the lower lid as well. She even showed me a lot of pictures to give an idea of the kind of looks that were possible.

I was quite enthused by the possibilities and came back soon for a simple black line. Elnaz applied an anesthetic cream first and I hardly felt any pricks at all. She slowly created a natural subtle effect on my upper eyelid. In just about a week, the permanent eyeliner had not only opened up my eyes and made them look bigger, but the soft color between the lashes also managed to make my eyelashes look full and alluring. 




Now I just love waking up with my eyeliner on and have thrown away the eye pencils forever. Next on my list is filling out my faint brows with natural-looking hair stroke eyebrows. Visit: bhpermanentmakeup.com


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi! thanks for sharing this helpful information with us. You are doing wonderful keep it up. Please visit Lilythepink here for microblading Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete